Our company is one of the largest construction groups in Spain with a consolidated international presence. We principally develop civil works and railway infrastructures, and also operate in renewable energy, concessions, edification and industrial projects.
At this time and due to the growth of our business, we need to incorporate in our offices located in Madrid (Alameda de Osuna) an:
Accounting and Reporting Technician with Chinese
The selected person will have, among others, the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for sorting out finance report package sent from local finance team, making data transformation to match Chinese GAAP, and filling monthly\ quarterly\ annual package finance statement in JIUQI reporting system;
- Be responsible for filling required supplementary sheets relevant to monthly\ quarterly\ annual FS data;
- Be in charge of making accounting record in SAP for daily business of company;
- Be involved in the management task of finance business unit in local Group Company;
- Making monthly\ quarterly\ annual FS wording report and analysis;
- Cooperate with the third parties such as finance consulting firm/ accounting firm/ assets evaluation institution;
- Cooperate with the auditors for inner or external audit purposes;
- The other tasks assigned by finance leader.
- Bachelor degree or above, accounting or related education background, the experience in accounting firm will be a plus;
- Fluency in Spanish/ Chinese both verbal and writing is a must;
- Above 3 years working experience in accounting & reporting position, with the ability to handle the multiple data and form excel tables with Chinese and English;
- Working experience in construction company will be a plus;
- Have a well-rounded understanding on the finance data transformation between IFRS and Chinese GAAP. It will be a huge advantage if the previous work experience is related to FS reporting in JIUQI system；
- Familiar with consolidated FS and have similar working experience.
- Ability of individual SAP operation experience.
- Ability of using MS Office to make analysis and other reports with Chinese.
What will we do for you?
- We will give you stability with a permanent contract and a pleasant and lasting environment.
- A salary commensurate with your experience and ability.
- We will show you our flexible remuneration plan (transportation ticket, restaurant, medical insurance and childcare).
- We offer you flexibility in check-in and check-out times.
- We will give you training options adapted to your position as well as constant learning.
GRUPO ALDESA is a company committed to equal treatment and opportunities between women and men, without discriminating directly or indirectly based on sex. In compliance with this commitment as one of its fundamental values, the company has an Equality Plan according to the criteria included in Organic Law 3/2007, of March 22, for the effective equality of women and men, and in the Royal Decree-Law 6/2019, of March 1, on urgent measures to guarantee equal treatment and opportunities between women and men in employment and occupation. The recruitment and selection processes of personnel, including the management in the reception of spontaneous applications, strictly comply with these principles of equality that cover any other circumstance such as race, origin including racial or ethnic, marital status, religion, convictions, sexual orientation, etc